Sunday, March 31, 2013

Choices - El que abarca todo...

"El que abarca todo no se agarra nada - He who tries to grab everything holds nothing." 

This has shaped my studies, my decisions in designing this path... a good reminder.  #choices

We always do what we want, in some way, shape, or form.  Or rather, what we do is what we want to do.  There is always some element of choice in our actions, some place deep inside where we choose door number 1 over door number 2, where we choose at the fork in the road to take the middle path rather than the one on the left or the one on the right.
We are because we choose.  Each day we choose to continue the struggle, each day we choose to create and to breathe, each day we choose to be. 

There is always some element of choice in our actions.  That's why when I catch myself saying, "I don't have time for this..." or "I would love to, but I can't..." I have to remind myself that those are choices I'm making about how to use my time.  And choices are important, vital even, to the way our path unfolds.  We are because we choose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I look forward to your comment!