Friday, January 25, 2013

Gabriela's World Book & Tango Tour 2013 (postponed)

Yes, WORLD Tour!

Thank you all so very much for your support during my 2012 six-month trek around the US/Canada.  Many people chipped in with their time, advice, talents, monetary donations, and good wishes.  This year my big project is a World Book & Tango Tour - "world" because I literally plan to circumnavigate the globe (Seattle - Europe - Turkey - SE Asia - Hawaii - Seattle).  I am working on organizing this big adventure (September - December 2013) now, as you read this, and although I am not asking for your monetary support, I could definitely use your help and would love to have your participation in this adventure!  After all, if the theme is connection, it makes little sense to go it alone...


Many ways to Help...
 + contacts, contacts, contacts -- and not just in the tango community: cultural centers, venues, social groups (Meet-Ups, clubs, leadership groups), and individuals who might be interested in setting up a book presentation, connection through movement seminar, Argentine Tango workshop, or some combination of the above -- please send 'em on over!
 + referrals: If you know of someone who might be a good contact, might offer to host me, and/or would be willing to organize an event and you are willing to send them my story (GabrielaCondrea.com and/or Gabriela's 2013 Tour - both include my video) and a personal note, it would mean that much more coming from you!
 + recommend/review my book: Have you read my book When 1+1=1 and enjoyed it?  Recommend it to a friend.  Have something to say about it?  Post a review on Amazon or Facebook.
 + tango, tango!  Have something nice to say about my teaching?  Please, don't be shy: share the love!
 + sponsorship: If your organization would be interested in sponsoring a portion of my World Tour, please contact me.
 + suggestions: Know of a place I should include on my tour? Have an idea for promotion?  Please send me your suggestions. 

THANK YOU for your support and 
participation in this journey!

# # #

And speaking of participating, I would love to share this adventure with you through my writing, pictures, and other media.  Won't you join me? 

Ways to Hitch a Ride...
+ Subscribe to this blog (top right) so you get a message each time I write a new post.
Signage courtesy of DIY Lettering
(photo by Mike Ferguson, Port Townsend, WA)
+ Follow me on twitter: @gcondrea
+ On facebook: "like" my pages: Tango is About the Connection & When 1+1=1 by Gabriela Condrea
+ Send me your email address to be added to my email updates (although these will likely be few and far between)


I look forward to this trip around the globe and can't thank you enough for your continued support, good energy, and all around awesome vibes!  Couldn't do this without you!  Tango - like life - is about the Connection.

(001) 206.778.3239 US  |  info@gabrielacondrea.com  |  Skype: gabicondrea


  THIS PLAN HAS BEEN SUSPENDED, NOT ABORTED but suspended.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I look forward to your comment!