Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Thank you, nice guy!

As I pulled up, I noticed there was a space in front of his Explorer truck and space behind it.

"Do you think if you moved back a little, I might be able to squeeze in in front of you?"

He took a look. "I think so."

And he got into his SUV and backed up some. I pulled up in front and started backing in, but it looked like I was pretty close and still not all the way in the spot. He backed up a little more and hopped out.

"Maybe it was wishful thinking on my part," I laughed a sigh.

"There's still 3 feet of space back here," he said as he guided me in. A little wiggle forward and back and I got front row/door parking. 

Thank you, nice stranger guy! Hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I look forward to your comment!