Monday, October 26, 2015

People are so Nice

At Carpinito Bros. Pumpkin Patch last weekend, I asked a nice gentleman where to get the wheelbarrows as I grappled awkwardly with my big pumpkin on one hip and my smaller sugar pumpkin in the other hand. Over there, he motioned with head and hand. I followed his arm past the couple rows of wheelbarrows already occupied by pumpkins to a couple empty ones on the far side. Then I looked back to my left at the long lines by the veggie stands and back again at the distant wheelbarrows.

He must have seen my hesitation, because before I could decide which direction to walk, he said, But you can have this one and I'll grab another one, and lifted his big pumpkin out of the wheelbarrow right in front of me.

Really? Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I look forward to your comment!