Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Getting Ready to Go...

A HUGE thank-you to everyone who pitched in to help me get going!  This US Book & Tango Tour is definitely a group effort, and I couldn't do it without your support.  Here are some key players who sponsored my take-off and journey:


   DIY Lettering
   Honda of Seattle
   Taskar Garage
   Personal Camera Crew
        
...and my first video with said camera crew!


Honda of Seattle sponsored my tune-up and Teklit even helped me out by carrying my Yellow Hippo.  A special thanks to Ryan, Paul, and Jeff and everyone at Honda of Seattle for your support!




Do It Yourself (DIY) Lettering.com sponsored decals for my car to maximize my miles by spreading the word via the sides and back of my car.  Thank you Brad and everyone at DIY Lettering!


It's so easy. All you do is go on their website and design your decals.







Before installing the decals, I washed my baby and got her nice and clean.  










Then my Mom and I installed the lettering.






I went to Taskar Garage to see Misha, my Dad's friend who's been fixing my family's cars since I can remember, to get a timing belt and the final ok to go. 



And finally, I met with Jolene, The Meeting Maximizer, who gave me a Personal Camera Crew to help me capture this adventure around the country.  With these handy tools, I can get in my own video as if a personal camera crew were following me around!  Here's my first video using these tools:





  My first tank of gas
  at my favorite
  Chevron. 
  Ready to go!









I can't begin to say how grateful I feel for all the great energy that my friends and family in Seattle shared with me as I got ready to embark on this journey.  I left not only with a full tank of gas, but a tank full of positive energy.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I look forward to your comment!