Thursday, April 13, 2017

Unless of course, you want to learn.

Thirst for #Learning

"The teacher didn't even show up," he said.
The barista: "That's always nice."
That's always nice...
unless, of course,
you want to #learn.

Why is it "cool" to say, Yay! No teacher! No work! No homework! ? Do we value our learning opportunities? And if we do not, should we not change something about what and how we are studying and teaching? Then again, it takes two. I am a firm believer that if you want to learn something, you will -- it might or might not be what you thought you would be "taught", but if I as the agent of my own learning, want to gain something from an experience, I will.

Culture & attitudes about learning. What teachers are up against. What students want. What students value. #Knowledge is #power.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I look forward to your comment!