Sunday, March 18, 2012

Setting the Stage

(And yes, there is a yellow hippopotamus
sitting on stage)
I've done a couple of book events in Seattle and I am so very thankful for all the love and support!  This is new for me.  Know that your positive energy and encouragement is powerful and that you are contributing to my spreading wings.

I'm looking forward to doing more of these interactive book presentations around the country as I embark on my US Book & Tango Tour on April 12, 2012.

EVENTS before leaving Seattle:

Wednesday, April 4 at 7:00pm @ Parkplace Books (Kirkland)
Friday, April 6 at 6:30-7:30pm @ Third Place Books (Lake Forest Park)

PLUS on Sunday, April 8 from 6:00-9:00pm, Silvio and the Union Cultural Center are hosting Un Cambalache to Send Gabriela on her US Tour! potpourri variety show to promote my book tour with what promises to be an exciting line-up of performances - everything from capoeira to belly dance to live music and more!  I'm so excited to have this fantastic opportunity to celebrate the many beautiful creative things happening right here in Seattle!  And especially before taking off to seek the same around the country... joyful : )  Come on out and enjoy the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I look forward to your comment!